[IDV #IUD-712656]: ISL "wait" attribute no longer working?

> See my previous email:
> off screen: pause tag has no apparent impact on the images rendered, the
> problem persists...
> on screen: images rendered correctly with or without the pause tag, though
> not in the intended size.
>
> I included the example bundle in my previous email.

Hans,
I ran your isl script and it worked just fine - all of the images (and there
were lots) were rendered fine.
I'll try this on my home machine this weekend (a slow windows xp) and try to
come up with something.

About the image width/height - when in onscreen mode the view size ends up
being however the window is laid
out and is not overwritten by the bundle width/height attributes.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: IUD-712656
Department: Support IDV