[IDV #KRY-654189]: removing point trajectory data source with right click

Hi Bill,
Sorry for the delay in some of your support requests. We're just coming off of
a 8 day training workshop binge.

> Description of problem: I have encountered a problem removing a data source.
> It occurs only
> after I create a data source which is of the type point trajectory data.
> (I know that's not the exact name, but I'm locked into the support request
> form
> window and can't go get the correct name.)
>
> To create the data source I am using Dashboard --> Data Choosers --> Files;
> I set the data type correctly from the pulldown menu; I choose the file,
> test1.csv
> (which I believe Jeff sent me a short while ago). After finishing the
> selection
> process, the data source appears in the Data Sources pane. So far, everything
> is okay.
>
> Now for the problem. If I right click on the newly created data source and
> select Remove Data Source, nothing happens. It is not deleted. If I click on
> the icon in my tool bar to remove _all_ data sources, the data source is
> deleted. ???

Does this happen all of the time?

When it happens can you look at the shell you are running the idv in and see if
there are any error messages.

Can you send in a bundle with this datasource? The bundle you attached doesn't
have any data sources in it.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: KRY-654189
Department: Support IDV