[IDV #UNV-840769]: makeDataSource method - datasource type

Hi Bill,

> Getting back to jython - I am trying to use the makeDataSource method
> to create the datasource. If I use just one parameter, the path, the
> datasource is created, and a few point data displays are available, but
> the trajectory display (track) is not shown. If I use two parameters,
> where the second is the data source type, I keep getting the error, no
> factory available for ...  whatever type I use. I started with the type
> in the first paragraph (within quotes), and tried several variations on
> it, but none work. So, what type should I use in this method to get a
> trajectory display?

This should work. Quote both parameters, e.g.:
makeDataSource("/home/jeffmc/data/test.nc","netcdf.grid")
The data source types available are listed here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release/nightly/docs/userguide/isl/datasources.txt

-Jeff

Ticket ID: UNV-840769
Department: Support IDV