[IDV #AQE-628425]: savind data in zipped bundle

Hi Bill,

> I just created a zipped bundle that is supposed to contain a data file (I
> think I did it
> correctly.) To test this, I renamed the data fle and then opened the bundle.
> Alas,
> the error below occurs. Can you shed some light on what is wrong ?

This should work with the text point data source. I just tried it out and had
no problem.

When you do the Save as zidv file a dialog should pop up and ask you to select
the data files
you want saved. Are you checking on the text data?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: AQE-628425
Department: Support IDV