[IDV #DLV-957525]: idv 2.6b2 "choose interval" needs a "stop"

Hi Rich-

> I'm trying the new IDV 2.6b2 and I like the new "choose interval" so
> that I can select every 8, 12, 24 or whatever interval I want for
> time.    When you bring up "choose interval" selection menu, there is
> a typein for "start" and for "interval", but there is not way enter
> "stop".    I have a 6 month dataset of hourly data, and I only want to
> look at daily intervals for the first two weeks.

What we really need is to use the DateSelection widget like  we
have in some of the choosers to let the user define times.  This
allows you to select a range of data and then set the stride within
that range.

It's on the TODO list, but likely won't make a 2.6 release. We'll
be doing a lot of changes to the whole time selection/matching for
the 2.7 release and will work on it then.

Don

Ticket ID: DLV-957525
Department: Support IDV