[IDV #XLN-550805]: Wind barbs with gridded data

Hi Jess-

> I have a quick question about charts.  I know there is the ability to
> add windbarbs to an existing data probe/time series chart with point
> data (for example, adding wind barbs to a chart of Temperature and
> Dewpoint).  Is there an option for this with gridded data?  I am aware
> that the wind barbs can be displayed separately with gridded data,
> however we have a user inquiring about the option to display
> temperature/dewpoint/wind barbs on one chart, and I was unable to find a
> method to do this.

Currently there doesn't work like it does for the point obs.  I started
working on this a while back, but it wasn't as straightforward as
for the point data.  I'll put it back on the list of things to do,
but it probably won't happen for the 2.6 release.

Don

Ticket ID: XLN-550805
Department: Support IDV