[IDV #PGR-337100]: problem with colobar

> Lets try to figure out why your IDV is locking up. When you do lock up can
> you get a
> stack trace and send it in. On windows run the IDV form a command shell and
> do control-break
> in the window. On linux from the shell do a control-/

Katie,
We haven't figured out quite how to get a stack trace from the command line on
a Mac. If you are running on a Mac or if you don't want to to the above we just
now (like yesterday) added a monitor service to the IDV that allows you to
access a stack trace via a http service within the IDV.

Download and run the nightly build and  when the IDV locks up go to your
browser and access the URL:
http://localhost:8788/stack.html

This should give a stack trace that you can send in.

Note - this is very (very) preliminary work but if it does work (and it should
:-)) it should tell us where you are getting locked up.

I will be out of town and away from email for a week but will get back to this
on my return.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: PGR-337100
Department: Support IDV