[IDV #IWV-647474]: IDV OutOfMemory errors

Hi Hans,

> With the latest nightly builds of IDV, I am starting to get a lot of error
> messages, like the one below. This occurs when I start IDV using ISL script
> files, the same scripts that have worked flawlessly up until now.
>

> If I first start IDV, and then load the same ISL files from within IDV,
> everything seems to work as it should.
>

> So, something have changed, apparently. But what?

I'm not sure what might have changed. Is the data you are reading available on
a remote server so we could run your ISL scripts? Or can you make the data
available to us?

Even if not can you send in your isl and bundle files and describe the kind of
data you are accessing (e.g., resolution, # time steps, etc.)

I am going on vacation for a week and won't be near a computer so I will look
at this further next week.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: IWV-647474
Department: Support IDV