[IDV #RGX-739687]: IDV - IDV Display of Dual Pole Moments in netCDF

Hi Randy-

> The NSSL dual-pol researchers and a few other scientists that use
> WDSS-II to display are the current users of this data. I believe the
> format could migrate a little.

Would these groups be interested in developing a documentated convention
for these?  We've been working with the NCAR/EOL folks on a convention
for their SPOL data.  A documented convention would make it much easier
for others to use these data besides just WDSS.

Let me know.

Don

Ticket ID: RGX-739687
Department: Support IDV