[IDV #RGX-739687]: IDV - IDV Display of Dual Pole Moments in netCDF

Hi Randy-

> I am unaware of any documentation.  I only know the 'special' Level II
> format of dual-pol data is converted to netCDF.  I've attached files
> from a radar volume.

Thanks for the samples.  I'll pass these along to the folks who are
working on the radar code.  We are trying to support standard formats
and have readers for Level II, Level II, DORADE.  How widely used
is this format?  Since there's no documentation, does the format
change?

Thanks.

Don

Ticket ID: RGX-739687