[IDD #BLE-438345]: LDM and Federal Aviation Administration Stations

Hi,

re:
> I noticed that the FAA data is not in the WMO ID format, and it looks like
> being
> another type of dataset.  But, I want to ask that “whether the LDM server is
> able
> to obtain the weather information of the FAA stations”.
>
> If the answer is Yes, could you please tell me how to deal with it?

The observational data that we relay in our Internet Data Distribution (IDD)
system is what is sent in the NWS-operated NOAAPort Satellite Broadcast Network
(SBN).  We relay what is sent in the SBN with no modifications to the
content of any product.  Also, as far as I know, there is no source of
FAA station data outside of what is available in NOAAPort.

Ticket ID: BLE-438345
Department: Support IDD