[IDD #NKI-876775]: Data Feeds not coming in

Hi Justin,

re:
> The issue has been resolved through a re-installation of LDM through a full
> AWIPS re-install.

This comment makes me suspect that your problem was more of an AWIPS one, not
an LDM one.

re:

> Data is received through TAMU.

OK.

re:
> I am using LDM 6.12.6

OK.

What is the fully qualified name of your machine, and are you reporting
real-time stats back to us?

re:
> I am mistaken on the log. What i meant to say is I was using a notifyme
> command with TAMU as the upstream provider. That is the part that I didn’t
> understand. The data was available on notifyme, but was not pulling in.

This may have been indicating some "stale" LDM feed processes ('ldmd's)
on the TAMU system that was feeding you.  If your system is reporting
real-time stats, and we knew what name it is reporting the stats under,
we could check receipt volumes and latencies, and that information
could possibly pinpoint where the problem was.

re:
The ldmd.conf and pqact.conf files were unchanged and worked previously.
> Also the broadband connection was fine as well. So I am not sure what
> transpired there.

If the data was still being received (again, you could see this in
'ldmadmin watch' or 'notivyme -vl- -f ANY' output), it would indicate
that the problem was in processing the data, and the likely suspect
would be AWIPS, not LDM.

re:
> The LDM was restarted multiple times and the system was also rebooted.
> Neither of these things seemed to change anything.

Hmm...  I don't know enough about AWIPS to make any recommendations for
where you would look to find the problem, sorry.

Ticket ID: NKI-876775
Department: Support IDD