[IDD #TZL-477658]: Modified host connection confirmation

Hi Joseph,

re:
> Due to problems with receiving data from aeolus.ucsd.edu and idd.tamu.edu,
> I've added idd.unidata.ucar.edu as an alternate host for our secondary LDM
> machine ldm2.nacse.org run by the PRISM Climate Group here at Oregon State
> University.

OK.  We have been in contact with the folks at UCSD about aeolus, but there
has been no resolution to its being unavailable yet.  Quite frankly, it
is surprising to hear that idd.tamu.edu is not relaying data to you.

re:
> Notifyme indicated that were were permitted to connect and we've been
> receiving data from this Unidata server, but I wanted to double check with
> you that we could pull from this machine or if we should point to an
> alternate site instead.

If this is a short term feed, then we would prefer that you REQUEST from
our backup IDD relay cluster, iddb.unidata.ucar.edu.  The machine room
that houses iddb.unidata.ucar.edu goes offline twice per year due to
enforced power downs, however, so one must keep this in mind when feeding
from iddb.

re:
> Our primary machine is already receiving data from U of Washington and
> PSU.

OK, sounds good.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Ticket ID: TZL-477658