[IDDBrasil #UDQ-265194]: IDD feeds for Olympic games in Rio

Hi Waldenio,

re:
> It is just a quick contact. Right now I am setting up the systems for the
> meteorologic office at "Marina da Gloria", where the sailing competition
> will start next week. Things looks like a military camp here, due the
> Army and Navy Security Scheme around...

Please send some pictures to me (address@hidden) when you get a chance!

re:
> I need a little help from you. It is possible to allow IDS and GFS feeds
> from unidata LDM server to the LDM servers I have here in the "Sailing
> Meteorologic Office" ?
>
> The IPs are:
>
> 187.29.94.199
> 187.29.94.200
> 187.29.94.201
> 187.29.94.202

OK, I just added ALLOWs for these machines.  Please REQUEST the data
you want/need from iddb.unidata.ucar.edu NOT idd.unidata.ucar.edu!
iddb.unidata.ucar.edu relays the same set of data that idd.unidata.ucar.edu
relays, but it is _much_ less loaded.

re:
> Later I can explain better. I think that we can talk a bit in skype later
> today. I am leaving for lunch now, but I think that later I will have
> some spare time, and I really would like to talk with you if possible.
>
> Long time that we dont have an opportunity :-)

I will out of the house most of the time today, so chatting by Skype will
probably be better tomorrow (or tonight after 19:00 MDT/1:00 UTC tomorrow
morning).

Ticket ID: UDQ-265194
Department: Support IDD Brasil