[IDD #IJO-379928]: FW: To get IDD data

Hi Mike,

re:
> TVA would like to get NDFD grids from the UCAR LDM server.  Please let me know
> if the information below contains enough information for you to grant the
> request.
> If you need additional information, please contact me via email or phone.
>
> Site Name: TVA River Management Data Collection (internal to TVA behind our
> firewalls)
> Site Administrator: Michael P. McGee
> Email Address: address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
> Phone Number: 865-632-2134 (W) or 865-696-9235 (C)
> Fully Qualified Hostname: All TVA computer are behind a NAT firewall, the IP
> addresses you will see are: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx or yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy
> Desired Feeds: CONDUIT

Since there is reverse DNS that resolves to a '.gov' name for each of the IP
addresses you list above, you should be able to REQUEST the CONDUIT datastream
from your machines.  Please test that this is, in fact, the case as follows:

<as 'ldm' on each of your machines>
notifyme -vl- -f CONDUIT -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

AND

notifyme -vl- -f CONDUIT -h iddb.unidata.ucar.edu

Please let us know if you run into any problems, and when you have activated
your feed REQUEST(s).

re:
> Thanks for the help

No worries.