[IDD #KUD-512290]: Backup NOAAPort source ?

Hi Jerry,

First, I have to say that I had intended to send out the last email last week.
Something came up, and I put it on hold in our inquiry tracking system, and,
quite frankly simply forgot to revisit it; sorry!

re:
> Thanks Tom!
>
> Dave Jones will be back in the morning, and I will discuss some of your
> findings with him.   We may try to give you a call if we have any questions.

OK.

About calling me: if you want to reach me before about 10 MDT, then
I should be called at home (303.258.0906).  After about 11 MDT, I can
be reached at work (303.497.8642).  During the 10-11 MDT hour, I am typically
driving into work, and will be unreachable.  Also, tomorrow (Tuesday, May 3)
I will be unavailable between 1 and about 3 pm MDT.

Ticket ID: KUD-512290
Department: Support NOAAPORT