[IDD #SUZ-126567]: timescale on IDD latency plots

Hi David,

re:
> Excellent!  Thank you.  Now the graph is a lot more meaningful.

I agree.  The problem was a subtle one that I intend to fix
correctly.  What is in place right now works, and is not terrible,
but it is certainly not elegant.

re:
> P.S. I'm pretty happy with the latencies I'm seeing on flood.atmos.uiuc.edu
> given the size of the CONDUIT stream.

We have been experiencing latencies that are all over the map... sigh.

Ticket ID: SUZ-126567
Department: Support IDD