[IDD #OQA-104787]: not getting HRRR and NAM 12km data since Feb 23

Hi Sen,

re:
> One thing I realized that non of the data via NGRID is downloading.

I have looked at and acted on all that I can think of here in the UPC,
and I think that the problem continues... sigh.

Can I logon to titan as 'ldm' so I can poke around?  If yes, I will
need the login credentials for the SJSU gateway machine and for
titan (you sent these previously, but I deleted them).  It is best
to _not_ send the passwords in emails ** unless ** the email has
_no_ mention of which machine and account they are for (meaning
do NOT send info in a reply to this email).  The best thing if
you want to share the info would be to send it to my Unidata
email address (address@hidden), or to give them to me
in a phone call.  I am not in the office at the moment, so if
you want to call, I can be reached at 303.258.0906 for the next
half hour.  I won't be in to the office until after 12:30.

Ticket ID: OQA-104787
Department: Support IDD