[IDD #OYW-791113]: OCONUS and NPP feeds from NOAAPORT

Hi Gary,

NB: I drove your question into our inquiry tracking system so that others
in Unidata can see your post and jump in if needed...

re:
> I thought you might be able to help me get access to data from the
> NOAAPORT system that we have.

All of the data that is being ingested by the NOAAPort systems that we
maintain are being relayed in the IDD, so if the data is in the NOAAPort
SBN, you already have access to it.

re:
> I am interested in satellite imagery from
> polar orbiting satellites. Do you know who to contact for access and how
> to get imagery data?

Those image products are currently in the NOTHER feed.  You will need to
add a REQUEST for the NOTHER feed, and then examine the ProductIDs in
order to craft a useful pattern-action file action to process them on
your end.

re:
> I have no idea where to start.

The easiest thing to do when there is a big unknown is to use the LDM
'notifyme' utility to interrogate a machine that is known to be receiving
the data of interest.  If the '-f' feed type flag is not specified, then
information for all feed types will be returned by 'notifyme'.  Now that
you know that the polar orbiter imagery is (again currently) in the
NOTHER feed, you can limit your 'notifyme' interrogation to just that
feed type.

re:
> Thank you for your help.

No worries.