[IDD #BJM-438879]: Some Confusing regarding LDM pqact

Hi Ziv,

re: info on NEXRAD2 processing pieces into volume scans
> This was VERY helpful.

Very good.

re:
> A lingering (albeit important) question:
>
> - I am fine with keeping the temporary pieces in the /data directory, but
>   I'd like to put the fully reassembled NEXRAD2 files into /mnt. Is this
>   something that I can do in pqact.radars?

Yes.

re:
> Or should I just have all NEXRAD pieces put into /mnt?

It would be easiest for you to simply change the location in the
three pqact.radars actions.  It is possible to write the pieces into
the directory structure that we use (and is instantiated in pqact.radars),
but you would need to modify the Perl script to make the change.
If you are good at Perl programming, then there should be no problems.
If you are not, it would be easier for you and us (less support questions)
if you stuck with the existing procedure and simply changed the location
where the pieces and eventual reconstituted volume scans are written.

re:
> Thanks Tom!

No worries.

Ticket ID: BJM-438879