[IDD #VWV-357135]: real time idd topology map

Hi Yoshihiro,

re:
> It has been quite a while since I met you at NCAR. I miss Boulder city
> which I had the opportunity to visit during NCAR events participation.

Yes, it has been quite awhile.  I hope you are doing well!

re:
> Well, at this opportunity I would like to know if you can see if someone
> can include our computer (hot name :  poweredge) in the "real time idd
> topology map". The new computer which is receiving data from IDD does not
> seems to be included in the map of the site
> "http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/rtstats";.
> The computer is on Rio Grande do Sul State, Pelotas city ( Latitude:
> 31 46' 19" S and Longitude: 52 20' 33" W).

I will add your LDM machine's location information to the appropriate
file so that it will show up on the IDD topology maps.  I will try to
get to this today, but I may have to wait until tomorrow or Friday.

re:
> In the statistic by site, in
>
> http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex
>
> the computer is last one of the list (poweredge).

Very good.  Please check the rtstats page(s) tomorrow and let
me know if your site is still not included in the topology
plots.

Ticket ID: VWV-357135
Department: Support IDD