[IDD #BBX-177142]: Fwd: [SSEC-TC-req #38799] aws.ssec.wisc.edu question

Hi Carol and Kevin,

Carol wrote:
> Thanks for clarifying! We got our first set of AMPS files at 22 UTC
> today (at the top of the current hour).

OK, but...

re:
> I'm glad we got this working again!

Data was flowing nicely until the 6Z run:

http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?EXP+antidd.ucar.edu

One question for Kevin:

- is the size of the LDM queue on rain.mmm.ucar.edu large enough to handle
  the data already flowing into it AND the AMPS data?

re:
> Tom, I will e-mail you about the satellite composites tomorrow.

Thanks!

Ticket ID: BBX-177142
Department: Support IDD