[IDD #BBX-177142]: Fwd: [SSEC-TC-req #38799] aws.ssec.wisc.edu question

Hi Carol and Matthew,

re:
> Any idea when the AMPS feed will be available again?

The problem of not being able to REQUEST an LDM feed from MMM is not
on our side; the LDM is running on antidd.ucar.edu, but it is not able
to contact the LDM on the MMM machine, pine.mmm.ucar.edu.  I just sent
an email to Jordan Powers and Kevin Manning asking if they know of any
changes that were made on the MMM side about a month to a month and a
half ago.

re:
> Were you able to connect aws.ssec.wisc.edu?

Yes, the LDM on antidd.ucar.edu can contact aws.ssec.wisc.edu.  We are
not seeing any data from the REQUEST, however.  Here are our LDM
configuration file, ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf, REQUEST lines:

REQUEST EXP "^(USAP)" pine.mmm.ucar.edu
REQUEST EXP "^(USAP|ANT|ANSP)" aws.ssec.wisc.edu
REQUEST EXP "^SSEC_NAWIPS_AMRC-ARCTIC_4KM" aws.ssec.wisc.edu

Please advise if the REQUESTs to aws.ssec.wisc.edu need to be updated.

Ticket ID: BBX-177142
Department: Support IDD