[IDD #ESY-575279]: credentials to access the IDD server

> Hi,
Hello Francois,

> We are developping an application using weather data to forecast weather
> conditions and would like to use your data service. Is it possible to
> get the credentials to connect to IDD server http://www.unidata.ucar.edu?

The Unidata/IDD is for research and educational institutions, can you please
let me know your academic affiliation and we can get this started. :)

We, the Unidata Program Center, cannot feed commercial organizations, other
options are available for that sector.

1) Install you own NOAAPort dish and ingest the data stream, we have freely
available software to help with the data ingest.

2) Find a university partner to distribute the data to you.

> Let me know
>
> Thank you and have a nice day

Thank you for your interest in Unidata,

Jeff

> François Savard
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and attachment(s) may contain
> information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
> under applicable law. It is intended only for the use of the individual
> or entity to which it is addressed.
>
> If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
> the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
> the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
> distribution or copying of this communication or attachments is thereto
> please notify the senders immediately by email and delete the message and
> attachment(s) from your system.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed
> to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted,
> lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete.  Unintended transmission
> shall not constitute waiver of the confidentiality privilege.

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

Ticket ID: ESY-575279