[IDD #JQP-457637]: UCAR upstream LDM that I could connect to?

Hi Tom,

re:
> Thank you. My IP address is 158.147.168.106.

Your machine should be ALLOWed to REQUEST non-restricted feeds from
idd.unidata.ucar.edu now.  Please run the following test to see if
the ALLOWs are setup correctly:

<as 'ldm' on 158.147.168.106>

notifyme -vl- -f ANY -h idd.unidata.ucar.edu

If your firewall is not blocking outbound traffic to port 388 on
idd.unidata.ucar.edu, then correct ALLOWs should result in you
seeing products that are being received on the real-server backend
of the idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster that you are directed to by
the cluster director.

Please let us know the results of your test(s).

Ticket ID: JQP-457637
Department: Support IDD