[IDD #CVM-815258]: NEXRAD 1KM Stage III Reflectivity Data: Is there an archive?

> Hello,

Hi John,

> My name is John L'Heureux, and I am a data engineer/meteorologist for
> an agricultural/weather data driven company called "AWhere", based out
> of Durham, North Carolina. Recently, I have been looking at your 1km
> composite reflectivity radar product (level III), which is exactly what
> I need for the last 15 days' worth of data. Once the data is more than
> 20 days old, is the data archived somewhere else, and if so, is there
> a site I could go to for the archived NEXRAD reflectivity product?

We are glad you enjoy the product.  :)

However, we are NOT an archive center and only keep the last two weeks around
to help fill in gaps in the case anyone in the research and education community
had network or hardware issues.

Please note, this is NOT an operational product, and it could go down or away
at anytime. Just a heads up in case you were planning to use it in an
operational manner

> http://motherlode.ucar.edu/native/radar/composite/
>
> Warm regards,
> John