[LDM #MYR-923744]: LDM and HRRR support

> Hello,

Hi Fabian,

We are doing our best to assist you.

Unidata is funded to support the research and education community, not the
commercial sector. We do our best to help out when we can. Currently, we are
quite short handed so we must assist our core community first. From what you
sent in it appears as if there is much effort to get you going.

We will get to it as soon as possible. I strongly encourage you to read the
documentation on the LDM and NOAAPort installs that can be found here:

LDM:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.12.10/basics/index.html#installation

..and likely more important

NOAAPort:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/noaaport/

Again, apologies for not having the resources to attend to this in a more
timely manner. I was hoping to be able to get back to you and on this support
ticket either later today or tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience,

Jeff

> Were we able to find anything out on this?
>
> Is there someone that can help?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Fabian Palokaj
> Trading Infrastructure Operations