[IDD #BZQ-338878]: NEXRAD Level II LDM feed down

Hi James,

re:
> We at MIT Lincoln Laboratory subscribe to your NEXRAD Level II LDM feed.

What site do you REQUEST the NEXRAD2 feed from?

re:
> Tonight, it was down from 2120Z-2155Z (5:20 pm EDT - 5:55 pm EDT) and 2205Z
> (6:05 pm EDT) to the present.
>
> We're trying to figure out if the problem is at our end or not. Are your feeds
> down now by any chance?

I just reviewed the NEXRAD2 volume for the past two days on one of the
real server backend machines for our top level IDD relay cluster,
idd.unidata.ucar.edu, and I do not see any problem:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Data -> IDD Operational Status
  http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/rtstats/

    Statistics by Host
    http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex

      uni14.unidata.ucar.edu

http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/siteindex?uni14.unidata.ucar.edu

        NEXRAD2 Volume

http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NEXRAD2+uni14.unidata.ucar.edu

This shows that the NEXRAD2 data has been flowing into our relay cluster
without interruption for at least the past couple of days.  If your feed
REQUEST is to us (idd.unidata.ucar.edu), you should be getting all of the
data.  If you are not, please let us know, and we will troubleshoot on
the cluster backend node that your machine is REQUESTing from.

Ticket ID: BZQ-338878
Department: Support IDD