[IDD #NGS-433545]: Request for Data

Hi Hamed,

re:
> Hello,
> I want to get Ensemble data girb1 or 2 .
> I am a registered member you have .
> Thank you

You don't say what ensemble data you want (e.g., GFS, etc.), for what
time period (e.g., current or archived), or how you want you want to
access it (e.g., programmaticily via the IDV or to download).

If you are looking to download non-realtime ensemble model data, your
best source is probably the National Climactic Data Center (NCDC):

www.ncdc.noaa.gov/

If you are looking to access current GFS ensemble data, you can
find this on our THREDDS Data Server (TDS):

thredds.ucar.edu

Ticket ID: NGS-433545
Department: Support IDD