[IDD #YJU-783842]: information about rtstats web pages

Hi Donna,

re:
> Thanks for letting me know. Indeed I was hoping for a "drop in" package.

Sorry.  The stuff we are using was home grown in a non-systematic way.
We have been wanting to revamp all of our rtstats processing, but this
task keeps getting pushed down towards the bottom of the list of things
to do mainly because what is in-place works OK.

re:
> What my boss wants is some monitoring on our 2 relay systems (ingest only)
> and 3 cluster node systems (with allows for others, and ourselves). Some
> report of where we are seeing some big latencies, volume of requests /
> products in queue, number of downstream users and even which downstream
> users requested how much and when.

If your downstream sites are reporting real-time stats to us, then
you can get most of this from our rtstats pages.

re:
> Does any of that require an rtstats entry on the side of our downstream
> users?

Yes, all of what you listed requires that your downstream users report
their rtstats back to you.  Your job is then one of capturing the
information and then farming it for useful information.

re:
> I'll work out what I can do with what we have. You can bet that I will be
> checking out the mailing list archives.

Don't hesitate to ask questions when you run into something!

Ticket ID: YJU-783842
Department: Support IDD