[IDD #PEW-246783]: Fwd: Re: [ldm-users] Spotty reception of HRRR data

Hi Harry,

re:
> I am seeing a number of missing HRRR products on the NGRID feed from
> idd.unidata.ucar.edu.    It seems that U Wisc is also seeing this.

Which machine at UWisconsin are you referring to?

re:
> Others with
> NOAAPORT receivers are not seeing a problem, and all the plots seem to be
> available on the NCEP HRRR page.

Our NOAAPort ingest machines are not seeing any problem and the volume
plots for the NGRID feed on all of the real-server backends of the
idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster are showing volumes that match NOAAPort
ingest machines, but the NGRID volumes on freshair1 and freshair2 are
_much_ different:

uni19.unidata.ucar.edu (idd.unidata.ucar.edu node that freshair2 is
connected to):
http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NGRID+uni19.unidata.ucar.edu

lenny.unidata.ucar.edu:
http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NGRID+lenny.unidata.ucar.edu

freshair1:
http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NGRID+freshair1.atmos.washington.edu

freshair2:
http://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?NGRID+freshair2.atmos.washington.edu

re:
> Any ideas?

Just in case, I restarted the LDM on the idd.unidata.ucar.edu cluster node that
freshair2 is connected to (to circumvent the possibility of there being a stale
feed process)

Question:

- are freshair1 and freshair2 behind a NAT?

Ticket ID: PEW-246783
Department: Support IDD