[IDD #QLY-875657]: Possible problem with rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu?

Hi Bryan,

re:
> I am wondering if there's a problem with rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu?

Yes.  We are working on bringing back to full functionality a variety
of machines that were affected by the 2+ day power down that was announced
last week to various email lists that we maintain.

re:
> I can
> ping it, but ldmping doesn't find a response on 388.  (So is the problem
> on my end or elsewhere?)

No, the problem is on our side.

re:
> I see there was a scheduled outage for electrical work this past weekend
> that might be related?

Yes, exactly.

re:
> Thanks for any information you can provide.

We are trying to get real-time stats gathering back up as I write
this email...

Ticket ID: QLY-875657
Department: Support IDD