[Datastream #NVL-219514]: NGRID headers

Hi Justin,

re:
> Your web page for NGRID headers does not appear to be functional:
>
> http://weather.gov/datamgmt/a2a/a2a.txt

This is a reference to an NWS page.  Evidently they changed the link.

re:
> Do you have an alternate page where I could look up the headers?

This NWS page may be of some help:

http://www.nws.noaa.gov/tg/headef.php

Also, it may be of use for you to log the LDM/IDD Product IDs for
the NGRID feed for a day.  This is easily done using the LDM 'notifyme'
utility.  For example:

<as 'ldm'>
cd ~ldm
notifyme -vl logs/ngrid_headers.log -f NGRID

Let this run for a day, and then look through the resulting log file
to see what the LDM/IDD Product IDs look like.

Ticket ID: NVL-219514
Department: Support Datastream