[IDD #UPG-799064]: Access request

Hi Justin,

re:
> I was recently provided LDM access by a university, but was looking for
> a backup feed. Would Unidata be able to offer that?

We only feed non-.edu sites when there is a measurable benefit to
the Unidata community.

re:
> It is for hobby, non-commercial use. I am trying to build my awips
> machine and looking for data access points.

Given this, we will not be able to provide you with IDD feeds.

re:
> Thank your for your time!

No worries.

Your best bet is to contact a university near you and ask them if
they would be willing to provide you with IDD feeds.

Ticket ID: UPG-799064
Department: Support IDD