[IDD #OKB-978019]: IDD Site Contact List: need to update for UC San Diego

Hi Mary,

re:
> Thank you for taking care of that so quickly!
> You are just so snaps on top of things!

Well, your email was very timely -- I was looking at the Site
Contact page for information for a response I was sending to Alan Hall
regarding his post to the address@hidden email list about
who manages the Penn State top level IDD relay.  While finishing up
my email to Alan, both you and Ben Cotton sent in notes letting us
know of changes that were needed to our contact information.

re:
> Happy Monday

You too!

Ticket ID: OKB-978019