[IDD #LRB-829354]: Issues with product-queue

Hi Tim,

re: access to the machine you are setting up a new LDM on

> Yeah you can ssh into it

I will need the password for the account.  If you want to send it by
email, please send it ** without any mention of the account or machine
for which it is valid ** to my Unidata email, address@hidden.

re:
> I was logged on as ldm on the computer.

OK.

re:
> Here are the read-write privileges for var
>
> drwxrwxr-x  2 ldm  ldm  4096 Jul 23 14:43 *var*

This looks OK.  Something else must be amiss.  I will be able to
poke around after I get the login credentials.

Ticket ID: LRB-829354
Department: Support IDD