[LDM #LRD-467349]: Request to allow HRRR feed

Hi Evan,

re:
> Yes, I now see the incoming data with the revised notifyme command.

Excellent!

re:
> One other question...
>
> We're only really interested in the 15-min composite reflectivity
> product. Can you tell me what this product is called in the HRRR feed?

Unfortunately, I don't know what the LDM/IDD Product ID looks like for
either of the composite reflectivity products.  I will check with Jeff
Weber tomorrow to see if he knows.

re:
> Thank you,

No worries.  Sorry for the hiccup earlier...

Ticket ID: LRD-467349
Department: Support IDD