[LDM #LRD-467349]: Request to allow HRRR feed

Hi Evan,

re:
> I'd like to kindly request that the LDM being used here at the Radar and
> Communications Group, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
> at Colorado State University (frtt1.engr.colostate.edu; 129.82.225.8) be
> allowed access to the HRRR feed on hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu.

I just verified that there is forward and reverse DNS for
frtt1.engr.colostate.edu;
excellent!

You should now be able to REQUEST the HRRR data from hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu.

Please test this as follows:

<as 'ldm' on frtt1.engr.colostate.edu>
notifyme -vl- -f EXP -h hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu

If this works, add a REQUEST for the data in your LDM configuration
file ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf. Here is an example LDM REQUEST line for the data
that is being received on hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu:

request FSL2 "^(WRFPRS|GRIB2)" hrrr.unidata.ucar.edu

re:
> Many thanks,

No worries.

Please let us know if you run into any problems, or have questions.

Ticket ID: LRD-467349
Department: Support IDD