[IDD #LWO-305812]: Re: FSL Profiler data

Hi Rusty,

Jeff had to take off for the Denver Tech Center, so I am jumping in...
I also drove this interaction into our inquiry tracking system where
it will be easier for more than one Unidata staff member to follow
along and give input if/when needed.

re:
> I don't think they have outside addresses yet. But do you see this
> address in your logs?  140.90.213.172

Since idd.unidata.ucar.edu is a cluster (i.e., a number of machines
that we would have to search LDM log files to see a Denying connection
message), it would be much easier for us if you ran the 'notifyme' test
to a different machine.  Please try:

notifyme -vl- -h oliver.unidata.ucar.edu -f FSL2 -o 3600 -p NetCDF

and then let us know so we can check oliver's LDM log file.

Ticket ID: LWO-305812
Department: Support IDD