[IDD #NZC-887525]: LDM at UIB

Hi Jordi,

re:
> Any news about the configuration we were talking about?

Based on the following comment in your previous email:

  E-mail: address@hidden
  Posted on: 20140416.1139 MDT

  "Understood. I'll set up the software in the new machine and I'll tell you
  when it is ready."

I have been waiting for word from you that things are now setup on
your side.  Please advise if this is not the case.

Ticket ID: NZC-887525
Department: Support IDD