Re: LDM HRRR access

Hi Victor,

Yes, we have the HRRR and are distributing to a few select sites
currently. The volume is high, it comes in at about 8GB/hour.

What LDM machine are you planning on using for ingest? We need this info
so we can place the correct allow for you on our machine that is currently
serving up the HRRR. It is NOT coming out of our usual cluster node:

idd.unidata.ucar.edu

If you are still up for the ingest we can dial it in today.

Jeff