[IDD #FJV-113222]: IDD for Purdue University

Hi Ben,

re:
> I tried contacting Purdue about access to IDD since I am a past student,
> but the contact you listed no longer works there (BEN COTTON).  If you
> could please contact me at 8125603855 that would be greatly appreciated.

We still list Ben as the LDM/IDD contact for Purdue.  If he has moved on
or if his responsibility for managing the LDM has changed, we were not
made aware of the change.

Mike Baldwin <address@hidden> is the Purdue representative to the
Unidata User's Committee.  While he is not likely to be someone who
can help you with IDD feed REQUESTs, he probably knows who to forward
your inquiry to.

re:
> Thank you,

No worries.