[IDD #OXC-480822]: Re: text bulletins

> Hey there,

Hi Adam,

> Just wondering how exactly I go about getting raw text bulletins from
> Environment Canada through Unidata?
>
> Do I need to setup a LDM feed or is there some html way of doing it?

The LDM would be the best way to insure completeness and have it arrive
as it was issued, but if you prefer the browser there are options. :)

Of course I am sure you are aware of EC's own site that distributes their
own text messages at:

i.e. this page for warnings:

http://weather.gc.ca/warnings/index_e.html

Alternatively, we "webify" the text products broadcast over the US SBN
(NOAAPort)
and those can be found at:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/ldm/genweb?native/nwstg/text

Unfortunately there are not any services behind the text collection, so you
will need to parse out the
bulletins you desire.

> Thank you for your time.
>
> - Adam