[LDM #LTH-228651]: METAR Stations in LDM Feed

Hi Arturo,

re:
> Thank you very much. I am interested in station within the Unites States
> at this point. Will this new expression include stations outside the US as
> well?

Yes.  If you only want to get U.S. stations, your best bet is to either
consult the WMO Manual on Codes or to send an email to the address@hidden
and/or address@hidden email lists.

NB:

You must be subscribed to any email list that we maintain before you can post
to that list.  You can subscribe/unsubscribe to the email lists that we
maintain online at:

Unidata HomePage:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Support -> Mailing Lists
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/index.html#mailinglists

Click on the Subscribe tab near the top of the Mailing Lists page.

re:
> Thanks again

No worries.

Ticket ID: LTH-228651