[IDD #UGW-571113]: IDD / CONDUIT access via ldm

Hi Mike,

Apologies for the delay...this is a topic we have been wrestling with for quite
some time and still do not have an answer.

We are exploring a couple of options:

1) Facilitating a commercial IDD for folks like yourself.

2) Creating a commercial IDD and allowing feeds for a nominal fee
   to cover costs and provide support.

..as you mentioned below...lawyers...they tend to drag things out.

Unidata would like to serve everyone all the time, but we are a small shop and
that activity does not scale well for us..and that is not our charter from the
National Science Foundation. :)

We have not dropped the ball, it is just a new process for us. Thank you for
your patience.

> Thanks for the reply, Jeff.  I'll appreciate any guidance or help you can
> give us.  And yes, that is just the standard boilerplate - I always forget
> that it's attached to all emails going outside our corporate environment.
>
> Lawyers, you know.  Since there's nothing proprietary in this exchange,
> there's nothing that will get their hackles up.
>
> Thanks again,
> Mike

Sincerely,

Jeff