[IDD #WHK-499440]: Tier 1/2 provider inquiry/offer

Hi Blair,

Yes, we always enjoy partners with large bandwidth :)

I do not know of your schedule, but it would be great to have a phone
conversation
and discuss things.

I am more or less "wide open" tomorrow, but will be taking Friday and Monday
off to
kick off the summer with the kids.

The direct line to my office is:

303-497-8676

The best time for me would would be 10:00 MDT (16:00Z)

I hope this works for you and I look forward to our conversation, feel free to
toss out
another time or just give me a ring...as mentioned, should be in for most of
the day.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Weber