[LDM #GXI-553029]: LDM move

Hi Bongchul,

re:
> I think that we are currently getting data from the Unidata IDD and attach
> our 'ldmd.conf' file.

OK.

re:
> Can I just copy and paste this 'ldmd.conf' for the new LDM (6.11.2)?
> I already did it, but we are not getting anything yet.

You should able to copy the ldmd.conf file from your existing machine
to your new one.  The only problems we have seen in doing this are
when users are using MS Windows tools to do the cut and paste.  What
happens in this case is the format of the file(s) copied/cut&pasted
are not compatible.  I recommend using 'scp' to copy the file from
the old *nix system to the new one.

Ticket ID: GXI-553029
Department: Support IDD