[IDD #NXZ-279916]: Fwd: LDM age?

Hi Gerry,

re:
> Peter Laws runs the 2 LDM nodes that generally feed the National
> Weather Center.

This is good to know.  I will update our site contact list to include
Peter.

re:
> We've been tweaking his requests ever since the NSF
> announcement. He just forwarded the following my way.
>
> Note that the allows for his machines are:
> ALLOW   ANY-LIGHTNING-PCWS-WSI  ^ldmingest01\.nwc\.ou\.edu$
> ALLOW   ANY-LIGHTNING-PCWS-WSI  ^ldmingest02\.nwc\.ou\.edu$
>
> Any suggestions on tweaks?

Is there additional information in the LDM log file for the machine
that is being denied?  Relevant log message included from below appears
to be:

Nov 20 10:02:22 ldmingest02 idd.tamu.edu[2219] ERROR: Disconnecting due to LDM
failure; Upstream LDM says we're not allowed to receive requested products:
20121120150222.810 TS_ENDT
{{EXP|NXRDSRC|NEXRAD2|NEXRAD3|NPORT|NIMAGE|GEM|FNMOC|FAA604|DIFAX|NMC|FSL5|FSL4|FSL3|FSL2|WMO|SPARE|0x80000000,
 ".*"}}

For reference, I saw somewhat similar messages in the LDM queue on
the LDM node at California University of Pennsylvania (CALU).  There
their REQUESTs were being denied by idd.tamu.edu as being duplicates
even though their requests were definitely _not_ duplicates (I
setup their REQUESTs).

I'll have to get Steve involved in this one!

Ticket ID: NXZ-279916
Department: Support IDD