[IDD #SWO-898780]: Problems connecting to idd.ssec.wisc.edu

Hi Harry,

re:
> freshair1.atmos.washington.edu (and freshair2) have been having problems
> receiving data from idd.ssec.wisc.edu since 1208 UTC.

I restarted the LDM on idd.ssec.wisc.edu after reviewing the LDM log file
and seeing lots of

HEREIS: RPC: Unable to send; errno = Broken pipe

messages to freshair1.atmos.washington.edu.

Let's see if that corrects the problem (there was nothing else obviously
amiss).

Ticket ID: SWO-898780
Department: Support IDD