[IDD #SVM-257839]: 20121017: SRCC NOAAPort ingest and LDM feed REQUESTs

Hi David,

I don't know if you are still the correct contact at LSU/SRCC for the
following LDM/IDD/NOAAPort related questions and comments.  If you are
not, please advise us who to contact.

First, we have noticed that there no longer is a machine ingesting
NOAAPort at SRCC; the previous machine I believe was mistral.srcc.lsu.edu.

Questions:

- was there a decision to stop ingesting NOAAPort at SRCC?

  If yes, when was this decision made?

  If no, is there something we can do to help you get the NOAAPort
  ingestion working again?

Second, we notice that one or more machines at SRCC is REQUESTing
data feeds from unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu.  Since we are in the process
of decommissioning this machine, can you switch all REQUESTs that
are currently pointing at unidata2.ssec.wisc.edu to
idd.ssec.wisc.edu?

Thanks in advance...